carton for remote control conductive silicone rubber keypad
remote control conductive silicone rubber keypad
1) Silicone Rubber Keypad are 100% silicone rubber, harmless to body. 2) It is easily implemented, cost effective, reliable and most important of all, it can produce excellent tactile responsiveness. 3) It can perform very well even under extremely high or low temperature. 4) Applications: Mobile Phones, Telephone, Calculators, Hand-held Games, Remote Controls, Ect. 5) All designs and colors are available
WSR's mold workshop Description:
1. WSR have 12 CNC machines, 3EDM machines, we can make over 100sets rubber mould per month.
2. Compression/transfer/injection(both hot runner and cold runner are available) types.
3. The common mold steel we use are NAK80, P20, 4140, S50C
4. We have 15years experience in making rubber moulds, especially for rubber molds of electronic rubber keypad, automotive rubber parts, toy tires, we are a leading rubber mould maker in China.
5. We have our own rubber products workshop, we can test the mold before ship the mold to customer.
6. We are currently making molds for Japan, Italy, UK, USA, Canada, South Asia companies.
7. Experience sales representative discuss with customer about the mold design prior to mold making.
8. Lead-time, prototype mold in 3-7days, production mold in 1-2weeks, complicated rubber molds like cold runner injection rubber molds in 30days.
9. WSR can help customer to run mass production.
WSR's rubber workshop Description:
Material: comply to RoHS, silicone or rubber (NR, SBR, NBR, EPDM, CSM, CR, HNBR, VITON, AFLAS and more)
Hardness: 8 to 95 shore A, tolerance can be ±5 shore A, for some special products, we can reach ±3 shore A tolerance
Color: for rubber, usually black, for silicone, can be in any color as you want
Machine type: 50 to 400 tons
Molding service: we have our own mold workshop which have 12 sets CNC machines and provide compression/transfer/injection rubber molds
ISO9000 and TS16949 certificated factory
For prototype mold, usually in 7days
For mass production mold, usually in 2 weeks
For some special molds, can be in 30days, especially for some automotive rubber molds